- Any natural person or legal entity that receives money in Greece should pay taxes regardless of its nationality or residence.
- This obligation also implies if someone resides in Greece and receives money in Greece from abroad. In such a case it must be examined whether treaties about avoidance of double taxation are applied or not.
- Greeks or foreigners who live abroad, should file income returns if they
- have income from leasing real estate property
- have business in Greece
- are members of any kind of company or partnership in Greece
- change their property status by buying or selling property in Greece
- receive interest from funds deposited in bank accounts in Greece
LAW TAX IN GREECE CONSULTING files all kind of tax statements and income tax returns with the competent Tax Authorities on behalf of our clients.
In favor of our clients, we also examine if Greece and the country where the Greek resident receives income from, have executed any treaty for the avoidance of double taxation.